We provide an experienced simulation relocation team that has a proven, successful track record in relocating simulators for commercial and government agencies, both in the U.S. and internationally. In addition, our team safeguards all information, complies with security regulations, and meets any other requirements you may have for relocation services.
Depending on your site’s requirements, our relocation services include:
- Creating a detailed relocation plan.
- Provisioning all personnel, equipment, material, and professional services required to accomplish the relocation activity.
- Disconnecting and dismantling the device.
- Inventorying equipment and preparing/packing the equipment for safe transport.
- Arranging all transport needs for the device.
- Unpacking and installing the equipment and connections at the new location.
- Performing OEM stand-alone tests, baseline checks, and/or Acceptance Test Procedures (ATPs) to ensure that the simulator is functioning to the same standard as prior to the relocation.
- Performing site cleanup and disposing of all waste materials.
For additional information, click here.